Sunday, June 6, 2021

I'm back!

 Hi everyone,

After nearly a six month hiatus, I'm back, The air and the internet seemed too full of noise. I had to back off for a while. I didn't want to add to the noise, and wasn't sure that my voice would be heard anyway. Maybe the world has calmed down some, as we trudge our way to normal. Maybe it's a normal that will never come. Could be -- this is it. 

And, if this is it. Fine by me. We'll manage just fine. Nothing is ever static - as it is - change being the only constant. 

I have gone through some personal troubles right along with the world spinning out. I'm better now. As we go forward I'll write here regularly, my take on social issues; pro se rights; the legal document industry; and the world as I see it. 

Thank you for reading, and please comment.


Ruth Tick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!