Monday, April 15, 2013

Help a Mother Bring Her Baby Home

Donate to here to help Ebony bring Atreiyo home.

Last year, as a document preparer, I did all that I could to help Ms. Ebony Gary reunite with her son, Atreiyo. Here is her story:

There are many mothers whose rights have been stolen, or are currently being violated by the hands of the law without proof and without regards..like mine. I am a single mom of 3 beautiful and wonderful children, unfortunately my baby boy who was just 16 weeks old and premature had been taken from me while at work by the father and grandmother. God help me I have cried begged and pleaded with law enforcement to help me find my son and in return I was told that there was nothing they could do, but yet I have been told that what was done to me was a criminal offense. 

 
Atreiyo


It has been 4 years since I last seen my baby, attorney after attorney, organizations who prey's on the emotions of a mother for profit. Still I have not given up, and the good thing is that through my own investigation, I have found  my son and have filed the necessary documents with the  courts. I attended my first court appearance this past January of 2013 only for a judge to treat me like a criminal or an offender of some kind while granting me 2 hour supervised visits in a malls food court by the very woman who helped in the kidnapping of my infant son, without permission to leave. I ask my self daily if there will ever come a time when justice will prevail, and I still await the answer day by night. This was the first time I had laid eyes on my baby since he was taken and it cut me so deeply because he asked me questions that he would not understand the answers to. By the end of that visit when he found out who I was, he made me promise to come back for him. 

One missing


Unfortunately with depleted funds used in search of him I do not qualify for a attorney that will help bring baby Atreiyo home to his mother who loves him so much, and an awesome brother and sister who miss him dearly. I pray every day for the return of my baby,If my God is willing, and we are granted the help we need. I'm also currently in the process of writing a book called " A Mother's Triumph " which may never make it to the shelves but at least when he is older, he will know that it has always been about him. Atreiyo was named after a little boy in one of my old time favorite movies that some will remember "The Never Ending Story ". Even if we have no success with the help we asking for, It will mean just as much to one day be able to tell my story live, because someone has to; The law failed to protect my rights as a mom, the dad and I were never married which in such case the mother shall hold physical and legal custody in most states across the globe which also happen to fall under my states regulations. They swept my tears and sorrow under their rug, but I will not! someone has to be responsible, someone has to pay. In advance I thank all of you for your support and listening ear.




Sincerely,
Ebony
A Mother's Triumph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!